residential air duct maintenance & Cleaning
Our company is fully qualified and insured. using a professional company is very important in this industry. Its very important to choose a professional company when cleaning your ducts. Strict techniques and methods are used in the process. We have certified technicians and project managers on staff. We are proud to say that we are the preferred air duct cleaning company in New Jersey, and we are referred by more restoration and heating contractors than any other company in the tri state area.
Our company has been in the air duct cleaning industry since 1996. With all of those years comes a wealth of experience. Air duct cleaning is a specialty that we have mastered. Throughout the industry, there are many inexperienced technicians trying to perform this work but they are doing so with the wrong equipment and wrong techniques which typically leads to damage to the HVAC system and possibly damage to your health. Rest assured with Admired it will be done right every single project.
AIR DUCTS – BEFORE
AIR DUCTS – AFTER
WE HAVE SPECIALIZED, STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT
All of our equipment is kept clean, and is well maintained.
- Not only do we have the most powerful vacuums in this industry, but we also have a large collection hopper that all of the dirt, dust, and other debris is collected in once it is removed from the duct system.
- We use specialized air tools to actually clean the ductwork. This is basically like a flexible rod system with a rubber whipping tool on the end. These tools are hand fed throughout the duct system, forcing all of the debris towards the vacuum hose to be extracted.
- The specialized air tools that we use allow us to clean any size, material, shape, or layout of ductwork.
- Our high powered vacuum system acts as both an extraction device, and a containment device.
- The entire system is put under intense suction, so we guarantee that no dirt, dust, or other debris will be blown into the living space while the debris is being cleaned out.
- Once all the debris is cleaned out, we can also sanitize the duct work with a specialized solution.
COLD AIR RETURN – BEFORE
COLD AIR RETURN – AFTER
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSIDER AN AIR DUCT CLEANING?
If you’ve recently renovated, have mold, or have pets or someone with asthma living in your room, it’s probably time to consider an air duct cleaning.
If there have been any signs of asbestos abatement, lead paint, dust, and pet dander in your home, it’s necessary to have your ductwork looked at as those contaminants (as well as many others) can be released throughout your room.
The most common contaminants found in most household air ducts include:
- Pet dander and hair
- Tobacco smoke
- Carpet fibers
- Insects or rodents
- Decaying organic matter
- Skin flakes
- Dust mites
- And residue from chemicals and household products.
CONTACT ADMIRED FOR ALL YOUR AIR MAINTENANCE NEEDS
A home’s air ducts act as its “respiratory system.” It becomes “congested” when filled with contaminants and debris. Cleaning out the system and opening up the air ways can allow the system to “breathe” and function properly. Those who suffer from allergies can benefit greatly by reducing the number of allergy triggers that are present in the ductwork. We can solve your indoor air quality problems. Our professional cleaning process makes the difference.